Pages

We have moved! You should be redirected to thelicentiate.com in a few seconds. This blog will not be updated. Click here if you are not redirected

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Get the Lichtenstein Look

It's another Hallowe'en inspiration post this time.  Oh, the joys of having nothing to write about, then having a lightbulb moment that says '!!!HALLOWEEN!!!  In short, if there's any reason to write about a night in which you can look totally ridiculous without major repercussions, then I'll grab it with both hands.

You may think that I'm being horribly pre-emptive because I'm a whole month early for Hallowe'en, but if you think about it another way, I'm really eleven months late as this make-up look from MAC is actually from 2009.  Whoops.

I've had make-up on the brain since I found out that I won an amazing prize courtesy of Think What You Like and Sarah Hope Make Up *.  This post is for you.  Big up my sistaz (sorry, in real life I never say anything that obnoxious... I hope).

For once, I'll let the pictures do the talking...

Photobucket
Roy Lichtenstein, In The Car, 1963

Photobucket
Roy Lichtenstein, Girl, 1961(ish)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nifty, eh?

*Speaking of which, I have a wee giveaway of my own that I can't wait to unveil once I get fifty google followers.  A secret door doesn't unlock when I get 50 followers by the way - it's just a personal target.