Pages

We have moved! You should be redirected to thelicentiate.com in a few seconds. This blog will not be updated. Click here if you are not redirected

Thursday, June 16, 2011

So, this is it...

... you and me, Blogger, we used to get along.

I really liked how easy you made design and layout.  I liked how free and all-inclusive you were.

But then something changed.  You changed.  First my stats went down, then skyrocketed.  For no reason whatsoever.  My friends can't leave comments on posts.  For days on end, I can't sign into my own blog.

Things have changed.  I've found someone else.  I've moved on.

to http://www.thelicentiate.com.  That's right.  The Licentiate dot com.

Things might look a little rough now, but they'll improve once I get the web people in.  Then things will start to look a little bit like before.  There'll be giveaways and competitions and outfit posts and all kinds of shenanigans.  Oh yes.

To the people who read this blog - thank you so much for following me.  You people are the best.  Every time I get a positive post I feel absolutely fantastic (you can blame this on low self-esteem).  Please come read over at the new address.  There should be a new post up right... now.

If you want to be friends on facebook, click here.
If you want to connect on twitter, click here.

The comments are off.  You know where to find me.