Pages

We have moved! You should be redirected to thelicentiate.com in a few seconds. This blog will not be updated. Click here if you are not redirected

Friday, October 15, 2010

Jones Moans

Photobucket

Despite the title, I don't think you'd be hearing moans but rather yelps of delight if I got my hands on one on Dominic Jones' super-spiky, super-shiny rings. Inspired by Art Deco shapes, yet still retaining the 'incredibly rich punk' image (Alice Dellal is his business partner, after all) the collection is so covetable it should be made illegal.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I actually did have one moan - I tried on the ring above at the NEWGEN area at LFW and said, "Ooh, it's very heavy" only to be told, "Well, that ring is mostly for editorial purposes".  Does that mean that it's not going into production?  Say it ain't so Mr Jones.