Pages

We have moved! You should be redirected to thelicentiate.com in a few seconds. This blog will not be updated. Click here if you are not redirected

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Official-ish announcement

Those of you who follow this column may notice that last week's column was not published.  That is because I have been offered a welcome change of direction and am now writing a fashion and style column for the Cork Independent.

To my followers, thanks for following.  I don't think that there will be any further updates on this blog and I may delete it once I gather all the columns into a portfolio.  A blog is nothing if not immediate and this is no longer immediate.

Thanks so much for your support.  If you wish to keep supporting, just unfollow this blog and perhaps follow my blog proper here.  Thanks a million.