Pages

We have moved! You should be redirected to thelicentiate.com in a few seconds. This blog will not be updated. Click here if you are not redirected

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Allie Brosh x Fashion = Genius

I might be the only person in the world who hasn't read Hyperbole and a Half, judging by the amount of comments after every post.

I was having one of those lazy Sundays on the internet (because this is where I live; on the internet, clicking intermittently and letting my eyes glaze over), chatting to one of my friends, who forwarded on the link to Allie Brosh's blog.  I went onto the Facebook page and from there to Brosh's MS Paint-y drawings and articles for The Gloss (not to be confused with the Irish Magazine of the same name).  And I laughed.  And laughed some more.  Then I had some dinner.  Then I did some more laughing.  You get the picture.

Photobucket
Pic from 4 Totally Legitimite Uses For Sequins

Total, piss-taking, funniness.  I urge you to check it out.