Pages

We have moved! You should be redirected to thelicentiate.com in a few seconds. This blog will not be updated. Click here if you are not redirected

Friday, August 20, 2010

This scares me.

Photobucket
From here

Not Kate Moss and Johnny Depp. They don't scare me.

I wonder what kind of love they had that made them able to open themselves up to the world, to show such intimacy to everyone with such ease.

I'm the opposite of the ideal woman, in that I'm very vocal, but seldom seen and I have a serious aversion to photographs. You'll probably find about three pictures of me on this blog. I'm also not a huge Moss or Depp devotee.

But there's just something about this picture. It perplexes me. I just don't understand how pictures like this come about. But I'm glad that they do.

P.S - In direct contravention to what I just said, you can follow me very publicly on Bloglovin!  Just click on the wee icon on the right.