Pages

We have moved! You should be redirected to thelicentiate.com in a few seconds. This blog will not be updated. Click here if you are not redirected

Monday, June 7, 2010

I'm allergic...

... to a few things.  Biological detergent and harsh astringents are the first things I can think of.  But I'm allergic to organising my life.

I'm moving into a new apartment in a few weeks and since I'll be moving in with someone, I have to get rid of all the stuff I haven't worn in forever, including clothing that I have fairly serious emotional attachment to (but that I can no longer fit into).

I'm allergic to eBay.  This isn't an attempt to say that eBay is terrible (it's only bad for my bank account) but I just can't seem to get the hang of it.  It took me three hours just to put up eleven listings.  Towards the end I thought that my eyeballs might actually pop out of my head like Judge Doom at the end of Who Framed Roger Rabbit? 

My listings are here.  And I've got more items on my Photobucket, so if you see anything you like, drop me a line and I'll give you a quote.  everything is priced to move and anything that doesn't go will be carted off to a car boot sale next week, which will probably suit me right down to the ground.  I just can't hack online selling.