Pages

We have moved! You should be redirected to thelicentiate.com in a few seconds. This blog will not be updated. Click here if you are not redirected

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The intrepid journalist on holidays

I've been invited to go on a family holiday on the Amalfi coast in a few weeks and am looking forward to renting boats and exploring random islands, catching up on the reading and eating an unsafe amount of food.

I haven't been to Italy for a few years.  Until recently I hadn't been on any family holidays at all since a holiday with one alpha male and four alpha females can end in tears and most likely, a Borgia-style temper tantrum outside the Duomo.

So, with the idea that holidays are battlefields, I'll be channelling photographer, model and muse Lee Miller .  GI tailoring, well-groomed hair, a camera glued to my hip at all times... and a helmet for any food missiles that might come my way.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket