Pages

We have moved! You should be redirected to thelicentiate.com in a few seconds. This blog will not be updated. Click here if you are not redirected

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Time poor, Cash, eh... poor

I've been spending a lot of time preparing for the big move from one apartment to another and spending no cash whatsoever on fashiony bits due to a deposit-induced cash squeeze. I can only offer tiny titbits or share things I've found online for the time being...  Apologies for being kinda crap.  I have got a few posts in the works about Etsy sellers and packaging, the vintage jewellery that my grandmother recently left me and the few vintage style books that I've managed to amass so watch this space.

 Today, however,  it's the work of Hong Kong illustrator John Woo.

Photobucket

You can see all his Star Wars modelled illustrations here (via Refinery 29 ).